The ultimate alchemy manager for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim game.
With this application you can find optimal combinations for any objective. Get the maximum benefit, or effects which you want. Create pure potions and poisons, or recipes for discovering the largest number of effects. Try different alchemy perks before upgrading. Increase quickly your gold and your skills.
v1.6 (February 7, 2013)
– New ingredients from Dragonborn DLC.
– Added Japanese language.
– Now the ingredients selection is saved in the character status. This allows you to search more easily, without having to keep your inventory up to date. Longpress over the ingredient checkbox shows selection options.
– Some translation improvements.
– Minor bugs fixed.
v1.5 (January 15, 2013)
– New ingredients from Dawnguard and Hearthfire DLCs.
– Save favorite recipes and share them by ID. From applications, social networks and web.
– Search recipes by ID.
– Images of ingredients and effects.
– Configure application language different to phone. (Info> Config)
– Now you can fortify alchemy above 100%.
– Create in game several times the same recipe.
– New options for filtering and sorting.
– Descriptions of effects in 8 languages.
– FIXED: Crash on Honeycomb+ when the network failure.
– Lots of bug fixed.
Skyrim Alchemy FREE: Free version is fully functional but has ads and search is limited to one per minute. However, during that time you can filter the results of the previous search. The favorite recipes are limited to 5.
Skyrim Alchemy PRO: The Pro version has the same functionality, but it has no ads and no limits.
For more information visit the official site post.